MSD151 Working with Difficult People
Examines various concepts in understanding and successfully managing difficult behavior in a diverse workplace environment. Explores strengths and weaknesses of various behavioral/conflict styles and self-assessment instruments measuring individual approaches to relationships and conflicts. Includes specific techniques in dealing with difficult encounters to enhance workplace relationships. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|42442||Canceled||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From October 10 through November 18, 2022
|Not applicable||Joan L Hartley||Books for CRN 42442
Class details for CRN 42442
Notes: Class runs 10/10-11/4 online.
|46001||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From October 10 through November 4, 2022
|Joan L Hartley||Books for CRN 46001
Class details for CRN 46001
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.