MSD105 Workplace Communication Skills
Examines how principles of interpersonal communication operate in a supervisory context within organizations. Includes communication processes, barriers and misconceptions, impact of cultural values and norms, influences of perception and judgment, nonverbal communication, listening effectively, identifying and controlling emotions, developing an effective communications climate, and effectively managing conflict. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|40248||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Linda L Paulson||Books for CRN 40248
Class details for CRN 40248
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.