MCH157 Project Machine Tech I
Designed to allow students the opportunity to customize or select various individual modules from within the Machine Manufacturing Technology program offerings. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|44706||In-person||Columbia County OMIC 101|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and ThursdayTBA with time to be announced at a later date
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Richard B Luff||Books for CRN 44706
Class details for CRN 44706
Notes: Open lab: 3 pm to 8:15 pm
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.