MA270 Clinical Practicum
Includes the practice of administrative and clinical skills in a medical clinic/physician office setting. Prerequisite: Department permission required. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45382||In-person||Cascade CAHOSP TBA|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and FridayTBA with time to be announced at a later date
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Alena L Fehr||Books for CRN 45382
Class details for CRN 45382
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.