MA122 Med Office Assistant Sem II
Covers professional behavior as it relates to the healthcare system and patient experience at an intermediate level. Introduces professional organizations that support continuing education of healthcare professionals and preparation for the third-term clinical practicum. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Mondayfrom 11 to 11:50am
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|J.D. D Newby||Books for CRN 45376
Class details for CRN 45376
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.