LAT280C CE: Landscape Design
Actual landscape design work experience for approved clients utilizing a required set of learning outcomes. Department permission required. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|43865||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG3 201|
TBATo Be Announced
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Elizabeth Brewster||Books for CRN 43865
Class details for CRN 43865
Notes: This course is offered for 3 credits.
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.