LAT272 Sustainable Landscaping
Covers methods used to protect and conserve natural systems and resources within the landscape. Deals with the health of people, plants and the environment and examines new approaches to landscaping. Recommended: WR 115 or IRW 115. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|42894||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG4 103|
Wednesdayfrom 1 to 5:50pm
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Henry E Soto||Books for CRN 42894
Class details for CRN 42894
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.