LAT214 Landscape Design II
Continues the exploration of landscape design principles. Focuses on form and spatial composition as applied to residential landscape design with an emphasis on plant use and placement. Recommended: A total of 9 credits of HOR 226, HOR 227, HOR 228, HOR 255, HOR 272, or LAT 262. Prerequisites: HOR 290 and (HOR 226 or HOR 227 or HOR 228 or HOR 255 or HOR 272 or LAT 262). Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|40334||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG7 102|
Mondayfrom 8am to 12:50pm
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Jenn D Peters||Books for CRN 40334
Class details for CRN 40334
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.