LAT111 Lndscpe Construction Practices
Basic materials, safety, equipment and techniques used in the construction of landscapes. Basic tool and hardware identification and use in fences, decks, hardscapes, planters and retaining walls. Hands-on projects in wood, concrete, stone, and modular pavers. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|43846||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG4 103|
Tuesdayfrom 8am to 12:50pm
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|David R Sandrock||Books for CRN 43846
Class details for CRN 43846
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.