JPN102 First Year Japanese
Continues the work of Japanese 101. Introduces further Japanese language and culture. Emphasizes effective communicative skills in written and spoken Japanese. Includes listening, speaking, reading, writing, pronunciation, and Kanji characters. Prerequisite: JPN 101 or instructor permission. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 3:30 to 5:50pm
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
|Brian D Bangerter||Books for CRN 43252
Class details for CRN 43252
|40975||In-person||Sylvania CT 237|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 1 to 3:20pm
From September 26 through December 14, 2022
|Chiho Y Murphy||Books for CRN 40975
Class details for CRN 40975
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.