INTL201 Intro to International Studies
Introduces a multidisciplinary approach to global affairs. Analyzes topics, such as identity, nationalism, power relationships, and environmental social justice issues. Provides perspectives of marginalized groups, nation-states, regions and global forces in solving historic and contemporary economic, political, sociological and cultural problems. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 1 to 2:50pm
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
|Amber K Hicks||Books for CRN 42882
Class details for CRN 42882
|44179||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 14, 2022
|Mohammed G Maraee||Books for CRN 44179
Class details for CRN 44179
|and Remote||Not applicable|
Tuesdayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From September 27 through December 13, 2022
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.