ID230 Textiles for Interiors
Covers knowledge and critical thinking skills required for the identification, selection, usage and care of textile products. Prerequisite: ID 100, ID 131. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|40277||Canceled||Sylvania MOD02 200|
Tuesdayfrom 1 to 3:50pm
From September 27 through December 13, 2022
|Not applicable||STAFF||Books for CRN 40277
Class details for CRN 40277
Notes: remote content and in-person meetings TBD
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.