ID138 Intro to Kitchen/Bath Planning
Incorporates basic functional and aesthetic design principles for residential kitchen and bath planning. Covers the kitchen and bath planning process from conceptual design to construction completion. Prerequisites: ID 100, ID 125, ID 131, and (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|43705||In-person||Sylvania MOD02 200|
Wednesdayfrom 6 to 9:50pm
From September 28 through December 14, 2022
|Robin R Fisher||Books for CRN 43705
Class details for CRN 43705
Notes: remote content and in-person meetings TBD
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.