ID128 Digital Rendering Presentation
Introduces the skills necessary for the use of computer software programs used for architectural design processes and presentation techniques. Prerequisites: ID 127 or ARCH 127 or ARCH 237, and (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|43700||In-person||Sylvania MOD03 300|
Thursdayfrom 9am to 12:50pm
From September 29 through December 15, 2022
|Severin Villiger||Books for CRN 43700
Class details for CRN 43700
Notes: remote content and in-person meetings TBD
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.