ID122 Hist of Furniture-Ancient/1800
Covers and analyzes styles of furnishings from antiquity through the 18th century. Includes contemporary usage as well as the mixing of period furniture styles. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Tuesdayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From September 27 through December 13, 2022
|Sarah A Riddle||Books for CRN 40119
Class details for CRN 40119
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.