HUS131 Systems of Human Services
Explores the scope of conditions that promote or inhibit human functioning, such as social, economic, biological, psychosocial and cultural systems. Covers the range and characteristics of human services delivery systems, including populations served. Requires: 20 hours of Community Based Learning (CBL). Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Wednesdayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From September 28 through December 14, 2022
|Sally C Guyer||Books for CRN 42775
Class details for CRN 42775
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.