HUS121 Family and Human Systems
Introduces the structure and dynamics of organizations, communities, and society as well as the nature of individuals and groups. Provides an understanding of human systems, including individual, interpersonal, group, family, organizational, community and societal. Prerequisite: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|42600||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Melissa E Gritz||Books for CRN 42600
Class details for CRN 42600
|45298 Canceled||Not applicable||Available 24/7||Canceled||Not applicable||Sally C Guyer||Books for CRN 45298
Class details for CRN 45298
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.