HST104 History of the Middle East
Surveys the Middle East from ancient to modern times. Includes political, diplomatic, economic, social, religious and cultural themes. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|40123||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Robert J Flynn||Books for CRN 40123 $0|
Class details for CRN 40123
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.