HOR290 Intro to Landscape Design
Covers basic steps and elements used in landscape design. Establishes specific design criteria, field measurements and basic drawing techniques required in production of finished design. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|41572||In-person||Rock Creek BLDG7 102|
Tuesdayfrom 1 to 5:50pm
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Jenn D Peters||Books for CRN 41572
Class details for CRN 41572
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.