HIM260 Professional Practice Lab 1
Provides an opportunity to demonstrate competency in core health information management, revenue management and data management skills. Focuses on healthcare delivery systems and the policies and regulations that support data integrity and data governance. Prerequisites: HIM 105, HIM 107, HIM 131, and HIM 282. Prerequisite/concurrent: HIM 281, HIM 275. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|43172||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Bonnie M Altus||Books for CRN 43172
Class details for CRN 43172
Notes: CRN includes both lec and lab
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.