HIM182 Healthcare Delivery Systems
Covers the past, present, and future influences on the delivery of healthcare. Presents the organizations and patient care settings where services are received. Introduces the financing, regulation, technology advances, and the trends in quality and patient safety for healthcare organizations and professionals. Covers the use of an electronic health record (EHR). Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|40337||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Stephanie L Wirfs||Books for CRN 40337
Class details for CRN 40337
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.