GRN273 Interior Plants
Focuses on identification of interior plants commonly used in therapeutic horticulture programming, houseplants as leisure/hobby, and interior plantscaping. Covers plant culture requirements, pests, diseases, propagation and interior use. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Wednesdayfrom 6 to 6:50pm
From September 28 through December 14, 2022
|Melissa A Bierman||Books for CRN 43398 <$40.00|
Class details for CRN 43398
Notes: Dept Approval Req'd
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.