GRN268 Therapeutic Hort Strategies
Covers the design and development of wellness activities associated with therapeutic horticulture gardens and programs incorporating indoor, outdoor, and seasonal adaptations, strategies, and techniques. Focuses on special needs populations in retirement and long term care communities, vocational and medical rehabilitation facilities, and developmental disabilities settings. Prerequisite: GRN 267. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Thursdayfrom 5 to 7:15pm
From September 29 through November 3, 2022
|Melissa A Bierman||Books for CRN 42780 <$40.00|
Class details for CRN 42780
Notes: Co-Req GRN 269, RMT & Online requirements -- 9/26 - 11/4
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.