GER102 First Year German
Continues the work of GER 101. Emphasizes active communication in German. Includes listening, speaking, reading, writing, pronunciation, structure, vocabulary, and culture. Recommended: Completion of GER 101 or instructor permission. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 12 to 1:50pm
From September 26 through December 14, 2022
|Susan H Stober||Books for CRN 43451
Class details for CRN 43451
Notes: Continues the work of GER 101
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.