GEO280A CE: Geography
Enables students to extend their knowledge of Geography through work in settings which provide learning experiences that are not available in the classroom, but which supplement classroom learning. Under the employer's supervision the student learns to apply classroom theory to actual work situations. Department permission required. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Does not have meeting times
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Christina M Friedle||Books for CRN 41425
Class details for CRN 41425
Notes: 4 credits contact Christina Friedle 971-722-4072.
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.