GEO266 GIS Analysis
Provides a more advanced overview of ArcGIS software and introduces extensions to the main ArcMap interface. Topics include preparing data for analysis, creating and managing databases, geocoding, creating and editing spatial data, and analyzing data using the Spatial Analyst and 3D Analyst extensions. Prerequisite: GEO 265; or instructor permission. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|41199||In-person lecture||Sylvania SS 120|
Mondayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From September 26 through December 12, 2022
|Lorena Alves Carvalho Nascimento||Books for CRN 41199
Class details for CRN 41199
|and In-person lab||Sylvania SS 120|
Wednesdayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From September 28 through December 14, 2022
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.