GEO254 Modeling with Drones II
Focuses on high precision drone and terrestrial geospatial modeling. Addresses advanced principles and concepts of the workflow for medium and large sized drones, terrestrial laser scanners, and high accuracy and precision GPS to create digitally derived Point Clouds, Digital Terrain Models, Digital Surface Models, 3D objects, and Orthomosaics with the intent of extracting data for use in multiple platforms. Required: Current Part 107 Certificate of Authorization from the FAA or meet course prerequisites. Prerequisites: (GEO 265 and GEO 252) or instructor permission. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|43649||In-person||Sylvania SS 120|
Wednesdayfrom 10am to 3:50pm
From September 28 through December 14, 2022
|Krishna Sunglieng||Books for CRN 43649
Class details for CRN 43649
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.