GEO244 Interactive Map Design
Introduces interactive and web-based mapping technologies and applications. Develops knowledge and skills to plan, design, develop, and publish custom interactive, web-based maps. Covers how to prepare spatial data and apply cartographic principles to web maps. Prerequisite: GEO 265. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
|STAFF||Books for CRN 43651
Class details for CRN 43651
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.