GEO212 Geography of Global Issues
Examines human and environment interaction as they relate to current issues of cultural, economic, and political globalization. Includes issues on global spatial patterns of agricultural production and hunger, economic development and poverty, population and migration, conflict and security, human rights, climate change and environmental justice. Illustrates geographic concepts using local, regional, and global examples. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|42263||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Tuba Kayaarasi||Books for CRN 42263
Class details for CRN 42263
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.