GEO209 Climate Change & Human Systems
Examines climate change by identifying atmospheric processes, climate types, and trends over time. Focuses on climatic variability, its causes, and the relationship between human activities and climate. Examines humankind as a modifier of climate, and explores adaptations and issues of climate justice. Prerequisite: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|44014||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Lauren A Hull||Books for CRN 44014
Class details for CRN 44014
|and In-person||Rock Creek BLDG5 239|
Wednesdayfrom 10 to 11:50am
From September 28 through December 14, 2022
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.