GEO110 The Natural Environment
Examines natural processes that create the diversity of physical landscapes on Earth. Analyzes local, regional, and global impacts of environmental events, climate change, and the connections between human activities and Earth systems. Focuses on atmosphere dynamics, ecosystems, biodiversity, water, and landforms. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45259||In-person||Sylvania SS 102|
Mondayfrom 11am to 12:50pm
From September 26 through December 12, 2022
|Dimitar Dimitrov||Books for CRN 45259
Class details for CRN 45259
|42266||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Masoud Kheirabadi||Books for CRN 42266
Class details for CRN 42266
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.