GD221 Graphic Design 4
Focuses on publication design. Covers single-page and multiple-page projects emphasizing hierarchy, eyeflow, structure and organization. Builds upon first-year skills in typography and design through projects, lessons and exercises using professional page layout software. Includes advanced computer production techniques. Required: Second-year standing in the Graphic Design program. Prerequisites: GD 124, GD 141, GD 151, GD 160. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|40313||In-person||Sylvania CT 109|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 8 to 10:50am
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Nathan Savage||Books for CRN 40313 $0|
Class details for CRN 40313
|40657||In-person||Sylvania CT 101|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 11am to 1:50pm
From September 26 through December 14, 2022
|Nathan Savage||Books for CRN 40657 $0|
Class details for CRN 40657
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.