GD120 Graphic Design I
Introduces the basic concepts of graphic design, including design elements and principles. Emphasizes the design process, developing an idea from thumbnail sketch, through tight roughs, to a comprehensive design. Focuses on the importance of presentation, industry standards and professional tools and techniques. Required for entry into the Graphic Design program. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Monday and Wednesdayfrom 12:30 to 3:20pm
From September 26 through December 14, 2022
|Kate A Simon||Books for CRN 40418 <$40.00|
Class details for CRN 40418
|40051||In-person||Sylvania CT 109|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 2 to 4:50pm
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
|Aubree A Holliman||Books for CRN 40051 <$40.00|
Class details for CRN 40051
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.