FT203 Fitness Promotion
Covers skills that promote healthy and fit lifestyles for individuals and groups in a variety of fitness disciplines. Introduces skills to promote success in the job market. Prerequisite: FT 280 or instructor approval. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|40402||In-person||Sylvania MOD06 600|
Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 9 to 10:20am
From September 27 through December 15, 2022
|Jane M Loverin||Books for CRN 40402
Class details for CRN 40402
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.