FT131 Struct & Function Human Body
Presents basic principles of anatomy, physiology, and exercise science. Introduces terminology, concepts, basic chemistry, cell structure and function, tissues, metabolism and the cardiovascular, respiratory, skeletal, muscular, nervous, endocrine, lymphatic and urinary systems. Prerequisites: Department approval required, and (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Prerequisite/concurrent: PE 181A or PE 181B or PE 181C. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Mondayfrom 12 to 1:50pm
From September 26 through December 12, 2022
|Arik S Wiest||Books for CRN 40331
Class details for CRN 40331
Notes: Remote and in-person requirements
|and In-person||Sylvania MOD06 600|
Wednesdayfrom 12 to 1:50pm
From September 28 through December 14, 2022
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.