FP280A CE: Fire Protection
Offers field placement in a fire department to link course work to actual working experiences. Emphasizes independent learning and workplace skills with limited instruction. Must be coordinated with the hosting fire department supervisor, PCC Fire Protection instructor, and PCC cooperative education specialist. Attendance at mandatory seminar and Fire Protection Department permission required. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 60 or equivalent placement, and FP 112, FP 123, and EMS 106. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|44071||In-person||CA Off Campus|
TBATo Be Announced
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Ryan M Berg||Books for CRN 44071
Class details for CRN 44071
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.