FP166 Bldg Const for Fire Protection
Covers the components of building construction related to firefighter and life safety. Includes the classifications of building construction and the theoretical concepts of how fire impacts major types of building construction. Prerequisites: FP 112, MTH 60, (WR 115 or IRW 115), and (RD 90 or IRW 90) or equivalent placement. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|42587||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Steven Black||Books for CRN 42587
Class details for CRN 42587
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.