FP112 Fire Academy Part 2
Covers tools, procedures, techniques and safety precautions utilized by firefighters, during fire ground operations. Includes comprehensive training in firefighting skills related to fire company evolutions. Involves transfer of knowledge obtained from classroom instruction to drill ground application, during hands-on live fire training. Prerequisite/concurrent: FP 111. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|43077||In-person||Cascade PSEB 106|
Saturdayfrom 12:30 to 5:50pm
From October 1 through December 17, 2022
|Bill Benjamin||Books for CRN 43077
Class details for CRN 43077
Notes: Mandatory Orientation Thursday 9/22/2022, 0900-1600.
|and In-person||Cascade PSEB 106|
Sundayfrom 8am to 5:50pm
From October 2 through December 18, 2022
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.