FMT202 Dir Digital Control Adv Tech
Covers the spectrum of advanced HVAC control applications for commercial building systems. Topics range from the single zone air handler to multi-zone and VAV systems, valve configurations, engineering calculations and how this equipment interfaces to Life Safety systems. Prerequisite: FMT 113. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|43746||In-person||Swan Island STC 134|
Wednesdayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From September 28 through December 14, 2022
|john C Martin||Books for CRN 43746
Class details for CRN 43746
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.