FMT119 Water Treatment/Distribution
Covers the basics of cooling, tower, boiler, waste water, and water purification systems. Topics include corrosion, scale, fouling and bacteria related issues. Mechanical equipment pertaining to water treatment is included. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Tuesdayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From September 27 through December 13, 2022
|Randall K Cochenour||Books for CRN 43745
Class details for CRN 43745
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.