FMT113 Refrigeration Electrical III
Schematic development and use in diagnosis, service, and repair of HVAC systems; control applications and circuit evaluation. Prerequisites: FMT 112 or TE 9238 Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|40581||In-person||Swan Island STC 120|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdayfrom 8:30 to 11:20am
From November 7 through November 24, 2022
|Richard G Willebrand||Books for CRN 40581
Class details for CRN 40581
Notes: Tools required.
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.