FMT112 Refrigeration Electrical II
Theory and application of electrical motor concepts and electrical circuits are emphasized. Control system components, wiring diagrams and schematics are included. Prerequisites: FMT 111 or TE 9237 Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|40579||In-person||Swan Island STC 133|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdayfrom 8:30 to 11:20am
From October 17 through November 3, 2022
|Skyler B Stearns||Books for CRN 40579
Class details for CRN 40579
Notes: Tools required.
|45255||In-person||Swan Island STC 133|
Tuesdayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From September 27 through December 13, 2022
|Jesse E Hardin||Books for CRN 45255
Class details for CRN 45255
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.