FMT102 Refrigeration II
Cover and analyze the operation of refrigeration system components. Includes compressors, condensers, evaporators, refrigerants and metering devices. Lab includes system components and compressor testing methods, focusing on charging, evacuation and recovery methods. FMT 102 and APR 132 cannot both be taken for credit. Prerequisites: FMT 101 or APR 131 or TE 9242. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|40576||In-person||Swan Island STC 124|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdayfrom 1 to 3:50pm
From October 17 through November 3, 2022
|Skyler B Stearns||Books for CRN 40576
Class details for CRN 40576
Notes: Tools required.
|45254||In-person||Swan Island STC 124|
Wednesdayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From September 28 through December 14, 2022
|Rod B Hathaway||Books for CRN 45254
Class details for CRN 45254
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.