FMT100 Intro Facilities Maint Systems
Overview of industrial maintenance. OSHA approved industrial safety procedures are practiced. Includes use of basic tools and specialized equipment; lubrication, maintenance and repair motors, drive belts, pulley, and sheaves. Examines the inter-dependency of related systems. Prerequisites: Placement in MTH 20 or higher; (WR 80 or ESOL 252) and (RD 80 or ESOL 250) or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Thursdayfrom 6 to 8:50pm
From September 29 through December 15, 2022
|Brian S Zmolek||Books for CRN 43378
Class details for CRN 43378
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.