ESR172 Environ Science:Chem Perspect
Covers environmental topics that are primarily chemical in nature, including water and water pollution, environmental hazards and human health, pests and pest control, solid waste, hazardous waste, and air pollution. Laboratory exercises illustrate these topics and may include fieldwork. Prerequisite: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|42307||Online lecture||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Taryn M Oakley||Books for CRN 42307
Class details for CRN 42307
Notes: CRN includes lec & lab - lab/field trip times will vary. CBL
|and Remote lecture||Not applicable|
Tuesdayfrom 1 to 2:50pm
From September 27 through December 13, 2022
|and In-person lab||Cascade JH 214|
Thursdayfrom 1 to 3:50pm
From September 29 through December 15, 2022
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.