ESR150 Environ Studies Orientation
Serves to orient students to environmental information available through campus library and computer resources. Uses assignments aimed at gathering and summarizing information on academic preparation of environmental professionals. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
Mondayfrom 9 to 9:50am
From September 26 through December 12, 2022
|Taryn M Oakley||Books for CRN 40152
Class details for CRN 40152
Notes: Community-Based Learning Option - www.pcc.edu/cbl
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.