ESOL163 Grammar 2
Covers identification and practice of the following grammatical structures: subject verb agreement, verb tenses, passive voice, articles, gerunds, and infinitives. Reinforces concepts in both oral and written contexts. This elective class does not replace courses in the core curriculum. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45150||Canceled||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Not applicable||Sue Moser||Books for CRN 45150
Class details for CRN 45150
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.