ESOL157N Level 5 Pronunciation
Presents the development of pronunciation competence as a process that involves determination of purpose, selection and adjustment of strategies, comprehension checks, and integration of prior with new knowledge to address the purpose. Includes identification and production of English consonants and vowels, reductions, common sound substitutions, stress and intonation at the intermediate level. Recommended for students who struggle to produce understandable intermediate level English. Prerequisites: Placement in ESOL 40/40N and 42/42N and 44/44N or higher; or successful completion of ESOL 30. Does not replace courses in the core curriculum.
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||More info|
|43179||Canceled||Rock Creek R. TBA|
Wednesdayfrom 2 to 3:50pm
From September 28 through December 14, 2022
|Not applicable||Instructor: Stacia L Gibson|
Class details for CRN 43179
Tuition: $0 Fees: $76.30
Class schedule definitions
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.