ENG275 The Bible as Literature
Explores the Bible as a literary text by discussing authorship, translation, literary forms, history, and cultural context. Discusses the Bible as a point of reference for literature as well as for other works of art. Prerequisite: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|45133||Canceled||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 28 through December 17, 2022
|Not applicable||STAFF||Books for CRN 45133
Class details for CRN 45133
|and Canceled||Not applicable|
Wednesdayfrom 10 to 11:50am
From September 28 through December 14, 2022
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.