ENG253 American Literature to 1865
Introduces multicultural American literature. Explores literature from the land which is now the United States that was published before 1865. Covers the interrelationship between geography, politics, history, and culture, with special consideration for how gender, indigeneity, settlement, colonization, and slavery influenced cultural expressions in the USA prior to 1865. Includes various literary forms and genres. Prerequisite: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115 or equivalent placement. Audit available. (See course content and outcomes.)
|CRN||Class type||Location||Days & time||Dates||Seats available||Faculty||More info|
|42668||Online||Not applicable||Available 24/7|
From September 26 through December 17, 2022
|Blake M Hausman||Books for CRN 42668
Class details for CRN 42668
Class schedule definitions
- cost is based on the number of credits – see tuition and fees
- $0 or <$40 means low cost books (doesn't include other supplies like calculators)
- use the CRN to register in MyPCC – see how to register
- Class types:
- see more about class types
- In-person: class takes place at specific times and locations. Attendance in person is required.
- Online: class does not have meeting times. Regular online interaction is required and there are weekly assignments.
- Remote: class takes place at specific times online. Students must be logged in during class meeting times.